We thrive because of your generosity. Payments from lessons and classes do not cover all of our expenses. In order to inspire musicians, provide year-round music opportunities, and offer quality performances, we appreciate your help.
Our community music program will grow and thrive thanks to the continued support of our generous donors. For example:
- $10 buys an endpin stop so a cello pin doesn’t dig into the floor.
- $50 lets us have a set of backup strings in case of an emergency on recital day.
- $250 offsets the cost of renting a violin.
- $500 subsidizes a semester of lessons for a student who cannot afford them.
- $1,000 allows us to present free performances to the community by professional musicians.
Whether you can give $10 or $10,000, we appreciate every penny you can spare. We use PayPal to securely process your gift. An account is not required. You will be sent an email confirmation that will serve as your receipt. Consult your tax preparer or accountant regarding the tax-deductible benefit of this gift. Our Tax ID # is 46-1827637.
Does your company match gifts? Some organizations are willing to donate to a non-profit if you make the first donation. Check with your Human Resources department to find out if your employer participates in this program!
If you would to like to give beyond a one-time donation, we would be honored to speak with you further. Some possibilities for these types of planned giving include charitable bequests, memorial or honorary gifts, donor-advised funds, or gifts of stock.
Do you have the gift of time to donate? We’ll take it! We need help with both ongoing activities and special events. For example:
- Folding programs for upcoming recitals
- Ushering for performances
- Grant writing
- Providing refreshments for special events
If there are other ways you’d like to be involved, we’d love to talk with you more.
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
To make sure you stay involved with the latest happenings at ECMI, please subscribe to our newsletter (it’s on the sidebar) and join us on Facebook.